Friday, October 5, 2012

Ron Bronstein~ Shuffling Through the IDF

 The 2 Spies could not stop smiling while watching this young soldier's video. He has a unique way of documenting his military beginnings. We hope you enjoy him as much as we do. Be sure to leave a comment for Ron below~


Original Article Here

 IDF soldier Ron Bronstein has found a way to blow off steam in between training drills and boot camp. He shuffles.

The 24-year-old from St. Louis has been with the Israeli military since March of this year, and he brought his special brand of dance rhythm along for the ride. Over the last few months he’s enlisted friends to help film him as he dance-shuffles across desert scapes, barracks and air force facilities. Basically, every day he’s shufflin’.

“The day I was drafted, I stood excited at the enlistment office and I wanted to document the moment, to preserve the experience. At every stage, from being drafted to the end of basic training, I asked my friends to document me dancing, and that’s how they got to know me, as the guy who every few minutes asked them to film him,” he told Yedioth Ahronoth.
Bronstein made aliyah in 2007. He uploaded his dance video last month onto YouTube, and it has already garnered nearly 70,000 views.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Your post will appear soon.